Saturday, March 24, 2018

Musical Awareness

I don't know if your like me, but I love to listen to music. I study and listen. I drive and listen. I clean and listen. I relax and listen. I exercise and listen. I'm sad and I listen. I'm happy and listen. I'm....I think you get the point. Music comprises a large part of the background messages we soak into our subconscious. So, what kind of musical messages do you send yourself throughout the day?


Believe it or not, music affects you subconsciously and often times without you even realizing it. Ask yourself: What are the words that the artists are singing? Are they encouraging and uplifting? Or, are they depressing, violent and angry? Does it encourage you to do good, or bad? Yes, I realize it might have a really catchy beat, but even rat poison has good stuff mixed with it. Is that something you want to feed yourself with?

How we spend our time really effects how we develop and become.  What kind of thoughts are you allowing to set seed in your heart and mind through music? What kind of internal person are you cultivating? Therefore, in the spirit of taking care of ourselves, lets be more intentional in what type of music we allow ourselves to be soaking into our internal persons. Making sure, it is a reflection of something healthy, strong, and beautiful.


What type of music feeds your soul?




#musicalawareness #musicplaylist #takingcareofyourself #musicartists #musicalmessages #Healthystrongbeautiful  #thrive #optimism #lifeperspective #awareness #healthpromotion #diseaseprevention #wholistichealth #healthyliving #nurseselfcare #selfcare

3 comments:

  1. So true, what you put inside is very important. Being more intentional is always a good reminder for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roxy, i'm happy you found this post as a good reminder. I hope it inspires you to live a life that is healthy, strong, and beautiful!

      Delete

How to declutter and organize your house

Is your house a mess? Are you wanting to put your house in order, yet just don’t know where to start? If so, the KonMari method might be for...