Saturday, September 23, 2017

Homemade Queen size upholstered bed.

While I am still looking for a job, my husband and I have decided to make a homemade bed. I am pleased to say, it came out even better than what we expected. My husband did an excellent job with planning it out and making sure the measurements were precise. Along the way, I took easy to follow, step-by-step notes to share with you all.

This bed cost us $432.88 to build, yet is compared to a bed worth 5, 025$. Its a deal!





The way I divided it was by having a part A (outside work), and a part B (inside work). If you are wanting to do the headboard and bed frame, then you do part A of both the headboard and bed frame, before going on to part B.

Let me know if you all are interested in seeing the step-by-step assembly.


#upholsteredbed #homemade #fabricdepot #homedepot #queenbed #headboard #bedframe #nosqueakbed.#Healthystrongbeautiful  #thrive  #awareness #healthpromotion #diseaseprevention #wholistichealth #healthyliving #optimism #lifeperspective #nurseadvice #nurseorientation #Newnurse #nurseresources #nursingjob #nursesrock #nurseslife #nurseproblems #nursing #nurse #rnchat #healthcare #hcr #healthpromotion #nursescrubs

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to declutter and organize your house

Is your house a mess? Are you wanting to put your house in order, yet just don’t know where to start? If so, the KonMari method might be for...